The 1st Philadelphia Franchise Association meeting was expertly video-taped by Aranco Productions.
Joan Immediato and Jack Rickenbach are the principals in Aranco Productions. We are all very thankful for the time Joan and Jack donated.
One of the products that Joan and Jack create caught my eye - it is a modern replacement for the business card and 60 second elevator pitch.
They call it the "VID-eCARD™". Not sure about the name, but it is a short video embedded into what looks like business card. It is a terrific presentation.
Here is Joan to explain herself, on Vimeo site.
There are 5 neat uses here.
1. You could have this video hosted on your LinkedIn profile.
2. You could download the file on a memory stick to give to clients, with some supporting written documents.
3. You could use it to practice your elevator pitch.
4. You could use it as replacement for your LinkedIn business card for your Franchise Info articles.
5. You could have it as an app and share it.
Looks very cool & I must get one!