The Women's Franchise Network of Washington DC and CAFA are collecting donations for Dress For Success.
Please bring your monetary donations or clothing donations to the November 17 CAFA meeting.
What would you wear to a job interview? That is exactly the type of clothing Dress For Success is looking for to distribute to its clients.
Your fabulous suits and other professional apparel could furnish another woman with the confidence to enter or return to the workplace, make a great first impression and land a job that could change her life.
Many of DFS' clients go directly to an interview, so please ensure that all items donated are freshly dry-cleaned / laundered and ironed, not more than 5 years old, and suitable for wearing to job interviews.
DFS will accept fall/winter in season clothing only. (They don't have room to store spring/summer clothing). The greatest needs are clothing sizes 0-2 and the plus sizes. Please scour your closets for the following:
· Interview appropriate suits
· Interview appropriate blouses
· Professional separates including blouses, slacks, skirts, dresses, blazers and jackets
· Work appropriate shoes (especially in sizes larger than 9)
· Jewelry and scarves
· Handbags (briefcases, portfolios or work appropriate handbags)
· Winter coats, hats, scarves and gloves.