If your trademarks are used by others- if your trademarks are no longer associated with your products or services, your trademark rights may be at risk!
About this Archive
- Why Band-Aid and Kleenex are No Longer Valuable Brands
- Why Coke isn't Better than Pepsi
- Can You Protect Your Brand Name on the Web?
- Insider Information About Your Trademarks & Protecting Your Business
- When Can A Franchisee Continue to Operate if the Franchisor is in Bankruptcy?
- When Franchisors Damage the Brand - Should Franchisees Sue?
- Which Debts are Not Discharged by Bankruptcy?
- When Do You Need a Federal Trademark for Your Business?
- More on the Benefits and Costs of Trademark Monitoring for Franchisors
- Four Benefits of a TradeMark Monitoring Program