I am delighted that CAFA is able to introduce both a young new and exciting franchisor, Buffalo Wing Factory and Pub Franchising and Nikki Sicilian, along with a seasoned franchise salesman and good friend of mine, David Gould, recently of Kiddie Academy.
We know a number of younger franchisors and more established franchisors have trouble selling franchises on a consistent basis. A quick peak at many franchisor's Item 20 comparing their last year's projected openings with actual openings is revealing. When those numbers aren't consistent, you know that the franchisor doesn't have an effective sales process or funnel.
David will explain some of the elements of an effective sales funnel, Nikki will share their sales challenges as an emerging franchisor, and Warren Lewis will navigate us all through the conversation.
David Gould, Panelist
Nikki Sicilian, Panelist
Warren Lee Lewis, Moderator
Whether you're a new franchise or seasoned franchise sales leader this event is for you.
If participating in this Roundtable event sells you only one extra franchise this year it will be worth your time and attention.
1. Is your franchise sales process producing the results you want?
2. Do you have the right 7 steps in your franchise sales process?
3. Do you know the 3 questions all franchise candidates ask?
4. Are you engaging effectively with qualified candidates from start to finish?
5. Is your sales approach right for your concept, sales team and target profiles?
Tuesday, May 21st, 2013, from 11:45 - 2pm;
Registration 11:45 - 12:15 - Lunch 12:15 - 12:45 - RoundTable 12:45-2:00
Columbia Country Club
7900 Connecticut Ave, Chevy Chase, MD 20815