If your trademarks are used by others- if your trademarks are no longer associated with your products or services, your trademark rights may be at risk!
Search for Articles
About this Entry
This page contains a single entry by Mary Beth Gettins published on March 17, 2013 3:18 PM.
Why Franchisors are at Risk & What They need to Do About It was the previous entry in this blog.
Sale of An Operating Outlet is the next entry in this blog.
- What's New In Franchise Purchase Due Diligence?
- Step 6: Minimum Disclosure Timing
- What's New in Las Vegas?
- How to Manage Your Franchise Systemic Change Effectively
- When is a Franchisor Required to Give a Prospect the FDD?
- How To Franchise Your Business & Achieve Success You Want in 5 Steps
- Who Else Wants to Win at Business like a General?
- How To Use the "Big Mac" Provision Correctly
- Why Do Franchise Owners Really Fail?
- Are Your Franchisees Violating the FTC Franchise Rule?