If your trademarks are used by others- if your trademarks are no longer associated with your products or services, your trademark rights may be at risk!
About this Entry
This page contains a single entry by Mary Beth Gettins published on March 17, 2013 3:18 PM.
Why Franchisors are at Risk & What They need to Do About It was the previous entry in this blog.
Sale of An Operating Outlet is the next entry in this blog.
- How to Make a Legal Franchise Sale: Step 3 of 11
- Why Your Franchisor Lawyers Cannot Spend Your Money & Gain Victory
- Happy Thanksgiving - You Are Worth A Billion
- Why You Cannot Hope To Negotiate Your Franchise Contract
- Can Franchise Owners Afford to Pay $3 Billion to their Franchisor?
- What is the First thing to Check in the FDD When Selling a Franchise in a State?
- How To Start a Effective Green Hotel Guest Towel Program
- The Secret to Successful Negotiations with a Franchisor
- Do You Know These 11 Warnings Signs of a Bad Franchise Sale?
- When Should a Franchisor Deal with an Independent Franchise Owner's Group?