- Business (1)
- Competition (25)
- Compliance (102)
- Cooperation (28)
- Dispute Resolution (77)
- Government Relations (25)
- Trademark (11)
Search for Articles
About this Entry
This page contains a single entry by Mary Beth Gettins published on March 19, 2013 3:47 PM.
When Are Your Franchisees Disguised Employees? was the previous entry in this blog.
Is McDonald's Built to Win? is the next entry in this blog.
- The Art of Solving Franchise Disputes
- Do You Know How to Preserve Your Franchise System?
- Do the Tim Horton's Franchisees Get a Franchise Association with BK?
- Stop Being Friends with Your Franchisees
- Why do Franchisors Use Inexperienced Legal Counsel?
- What Fees Should You Disclose to Your Franchise Buyers?
- Why Franchisors are at Risk & What They need to Do About It
- Why General Motors Had to Lose $1 Billion Before Acting Responsibly
- Special Disclosure Situations
- Surprise, Your Franchisor Is Not Competent -- Now What?