- Business (2)
- Competition (25)
- Compliance (106)
- Cooperation (28)
- Dispute Resolution (76)
- Government Relations (26)
- Trademark (13)
Search for Articles
About this Entry
This page contains a single entry by Mary Beth Gettins published on March 19, 2013 3:47 PM.
When Are Your Franchisees Disguised Employees? was the previous entry in this blog.
Is McDonald's Built to Win? is the next entry in this blog.
- What Fees Should You Disclose to Your Franchise Buyers?
- Why Franchisors are at Risk & What They need to Do About It
- Why General Motors Had to Lose $1 Billion Before Acting Responsibly
- Special Disclosure Situations
- Surprise, Your Franchisor Is Not Competent -- Now What?
- Is Seattle Discriminating Against Franchises?
- How Much Does That Franchise Really Cost, Initially?
- Did You Make this Mistake When Signing Your Commercial Lease?
- Are You Getting Comment Letters on Your Franchise Disclosure Document?
- How to Move Beyond Contract Law & Settle Your Disputes