Investment Grade Franchise Systems - Proof in the Numbers
Last year, the CAFA Lunch and Learn on Unit Economics concluded with these 6 Observations.
This year, we are please to have Greg Plotts come back, welcome the always popular Darrell Johnson, and introduce Mike Sheenan.
Why You Want To Be An Investment Grade Franchisor:
- Attract Franchisees with more money
- Reliable new unit growth projections
- Sell more franchises deals
- Beat your franchise seller competition
- Better operations and support
- Happy franchisees
What you need:
- Periodic P&Ls from your franchisees
- Easy franchisee reporting compliance
- Franchise system performance reporting back to franchisees
- Item 19 Financial Performance Representation - FPR that sells
What you Get Being an Investment Grade Franchise:
At CAFA on July 15th you'll learn how to get this done and you'll be a happy franchisor!
Gregory Plotts, Principal at Yount, Hyde & Barbour, PC
Darrell Johnson, President and CEO at FRANdata
Mike Sheenan Principal with Franalytix, LLC
Warren Lee Lewis, Moderator
Time: July 15th from 11:45 - 2pm
Columbia Country Club, Chevy Chase MD
Registration 11:45 - 12:15 - Lunch 12:15 - 12:45 - RoundTable 12:45-2:00