Franchise-Info's Paid Social Marketing on LinkedIn
Stop Wasting Your Assets
You have to get your branding out there in the LinkedIn channel. You are already sharing and liking on LinkedIn. Now, you can do it with a business purpose.
And, for a fraction of the original cost, you can use your best social assets on the LinkedIn channel.
We have 2 programs or marketing campaigns. The first is for 24 placements, 8 placements a month, for 3 months.
Each placement costs $20, for a total of $480/3 months.
The second program is for 20 placements, all done in one month. Monday to Friday. Each placement costs $17.50 for a total of $350/1month.
You can unsubscribe or quit anytime.
Which of these programs is the best fit for your brand?
1. Constant branding 5 days a week.
2. Cheapest cost per placements.
3. More analytics.
4. Great for promoting attendance at upcoming tradeshow.
1. Needs daily attention, but not necessarily in real time.
2. Need to add this to your sales monthly reports and meetings.
3. Need to coordinate other team members.
Your franchise has to branding on the LinkedIn channel.
Franchise-Info reaches the most amount of people in LinkedIn who have an interest in franchising.
Look at all the other franchise companies trying to do it.
Reach all those people on LinkedIn who can see themselves working as your franchise operator.
Our Franchise Commmunity on LinkedIn
- franchise legal articles
- Can I franchise my business?
- How Can I Speed Up My Franchise Sales Process?
- How Many Franchise Leads am I Going to Get?
- How Many Franchise Deals am I Going to Close?
- franchise sales
- Social media
- Franchise Disclosure Document
- franchise service business
- Franchisee Association
- Health care
- Lead Generation
- 84 Day LinkedIn Leads - Go Direct - Marketing Plan
- 96 Day LinkedIn Sponsored Update Program
- Adam Grant
- Brand Awareness: Expand Your Reach in The LinkedIn Channel
- Executive Lead Program
- Franchise Info Weekly Top 5 Articles
- Franchise Info's Articles on Franchising
- Franchise-Info Vendor Directory
- How You Can Reach More People on LinkedIn & Do Business With Them
- Keep in Touch with People Who Could Do Business With You
- Need Help Converting Franchise Web Leads into Sales?
- Starter Package
- Thank-You For Partnering with Franchise-Info
- Who Else Wants More Business From LinkedIn Members?
- making LinkedIn work for you
- marketing programs
- franchise attorneys directory
- buying a franchise
- Auntie Anne's
- Between Rounds
- Burger King
- Carl's Jr.
- Church's Chicken
- Color Me Mine
- Comfort Keepers
- Convert Webs Leads into Franchise Sales Using these 3 Easy Steps
- Dental Fix RX
- Dunkin Donuts
- Express Oil
- Farm Store
- Fast-Fix Jewelry
- FranchiZe Profile
- Franchise Directory
- Goddard School
- Great Clips
- Great Wraps
- Griswold Home Care
- Growth Coach
- How to Sell More Franchises to those Savvy Franchise Buyers
- Jack in the Box
- Mad Dogs
- Maid Brigade
- Meineke - Total Car Care
- Padgett Business Service
- Papa John's
- Papa Murphy's
- Pinot's Palette
- Pizza Patrón
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
- Rita's Italian Ice
- The Greene Turtle
- The Little Gym
- The Maids
- Wayback Burgers
- Wild Birds Unlimited
- Wok Box
- Young Chef's Academy
- speaker's bureau
- vendor directory
- *How To Excel as Preferred Vendor
- Advance Credit Funding
- Amazing Franchise Opportunities
- Aranco Productions
- Bridgeline Digital
- Curt Maier - Murphy Business Brokerage
- David P. Daniels
- Dynamic Performance
- Franchise-Info Dynamic Directory Marketing
- Impact Mailers -Stand Out From the Clutter
- IntelleVue -Mapping Software
- Lasky Architect PA
- Oceanfront Franchise Registration Software
- Pacific Management Consulting Group
- Payless Shoes
- Program Insurance Group
- Remote Quality Bookkeeping
- Textiles on Demand by JostCo
- The Telephone Doctor
- Thom Torode - Franchise Coach
- m2M Strategies
- Franchise Dynamics
- Restaurant Funding Group
- Wired Flare
- Selling Franchises is Tough - Don't Make it Harder -Tips from the Regulators
- on Capital Area Franchise Association
- By Michael Webster | Comments (0)
- Buffalo Wild Wings -- Activist Complaints
- on Operations
- By Michael Webster | Comments (0)
- Why Students Get in Too Much Debt
- on News
- By Paul Steinberg | Comments (0)