56 Day LinkedIn Marketing Program
What you have already.
1. 4 great pieces of content, articles, videos are even pictures, which describe what you do in a compelling manner.
2. An attractive offer: your knowledge in exchange for their email & name.
What you need.
1. A way to distribute your offer to people in Franchising who are ready to do business with you.
Franchise-Info has what you need: a proven method for generating leads from LinkedIn.
Try it out - 56 days- $2,000.00 for 8 Weeks of Go Direct LinkedIn Marketing
You save $314.00
What do you get?
1. Set up & Orientation
3 Calls, Landing Page Construction and Call to Action
Value = $750.00
2. 4 placements in the Franchise-Info's syndication & LinkedIn distribution. Placements in groups are searchable.
Value = 4 x $80 = $320.00
Exposure to over 30,000 LinkedIn members in groups.
Chance at being a recommended in weekly newsletter as a Top 3 article.
3. 8 inserstions in the Franchise Info company update. Placements stay on the Company update page for 30 days.
Value = 8 x $50.00 = $400.00
Exposure to over 17,500 of Franchise-Info's first connections.
4. 8 Weeks, 2 Months, of the Using Smart About Us Business Directory.
Value = 2 x $197.00 = $394.
5. Final review and recommendations.
Value = 3 hours X $150.00 = $450.00
Total Value = $750 + $320 + $400 + $394 + $450 = $2,314
For your preparedness and being ready to go, you save $314
Your total = $2,000.00 for 8 Weeks of Go Direct LinkedIn Marketing
Our Franchise Commmunity on LinkedIn
- franchise legal articles
- Can I franchise my business?
- How Can I Speed Up My Franchise Sales Process?
- How Many Franchise Leads am I Going to Get?
- How Many Franchise Deals am I Going to Close?
- franchise sales
- Social media
- Franchise Disclosure Document
- franchise service business
- Franchisee Association
- Health care
- Lead Generation
- 84 Day LinkedIn Leads - Go Direct - Marketing Plan
- 96 Day LinkedIn Sponsored Update Program
- Adam Grant
- Brand Awareness: Expand Your Reach in The LinkedIn Channel
- Executive Lead Program
- Franchise Info Weekly Top 5 Articles
- Franchise Info's Articles on Franchising
- Franchise-Info Vendor Directory
- How You Can Reach More People on LinkedIn & Do Business With Them
- Keep in Touch with People Who Could Do Business With You
- Need Help Converting Franchise Web Leads into Sales?
- Starter Package
- Thank-You For Partnering with Franchise-Info
- Who Else Wants More Business From LinkedIn Members?
- making LinkedIn work for you
- marketing programs
- franchise attorneys directory
- buying a franchise
- Auntie Anne's
- Between Rounds
- Burger King
- Carl's Jr.
- Church's Chicken
- Color Me Mine
- Comfort Keepers
- Convert Webs Leads into Franchise Sales Using these 3 Easy Steps
- Dental Fix RX
- Dunkin Donuts
- Express Oil
- Farm Store
- Fast-Fix Jewelry
- FranchiZe Profile
- Franchise Directory
- Goddard School
- Great Clips
- Great Wraps
- Griswold Home Care
- Growth Coach
- How to Sell More Franchises to those Savvy Franchise Buyers
- Jack in the Box
- Mad Dogs
- Maid Brigade
- Meineke - Total Car Care
- Padgett Business Service
- Papa John's
- Papa Murphy's
- Pinot's Palette
- Pizza Patrón
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
- Rita's Italian Ice
- The Greene Turtle
- The Little Gym
- The Maids
- Wayback Burgers
- Wild Birds Unlimited
- Wok Box
- Young Chef's Academy
- speaker's bureau
- vendor directory
- *How To Excel as Preferred Vendor
- Advance Credit Funding
- Amazing Franchise Opportunities
- Aranco Productions
- Bridgeline Digital
- Curt Maier - Murphy Business Brokerage
- David P. Daniels
- Dynamic Performance
- Franchise-Info Dynamic Directory Marketing
- Impact Mailers -Stand Out From the Clutter
- IntelleVue -Mapping Software
- Lasky Architect PA
- Oceanfront Franchise Registration Software
- Pacific Management Consulting Group
- Payless Shoes
- Program Insurance Group
- Remote Quality Bookkeeping
- Textiles on Demand by JostCo
- The Telephone Doctor
- Thom Torode - Franchise Coach
- m2M Strategies
- Franchise Dynamics
- Restaurant Funding Group
- Wired Flare
- Selling Franchises is Tough - Don't Make it Harder -Tips from the Regulators
- on Capital Area Franchise Association
- By Michael Webster | Comments (0)
- Buffalo Wild Wings -- Activist Complaints
- on Operations
- By Michael Webster | Comments (0)
- Why Students Get in Too Much Debt
- on News
- By Paul Steinberg | Comments (0)