Dental Fix RX Test
People from all walks of life are using a Dental Fix RX franchise to create their independence.
Why not you? We are so confident with our business model that if you do not get 40 customers your first year we will refund your franchise fee. Unique concept in the stable medical industry selling, servicing & repairing dental equipment.
No medical or dental experience required.
Request Free Information Click here to learn more about Dental Fix Dental Fix RX offers an opportunity for you to own your own business and enjoy life with:
No Royalties - Protected territory Work with Professionals & have doctors hours Mobile business - No office necessary
Dental Fix franchise owners repair dental handpieces (drills) and equipment on-site.
We are revolutionizing the dental service industry by delivering immediate on-demand equipment service and handpiece repairs through a network of highly trained and successful franchise professionals.
Dental Fix has no direct competitors because no other company in the industry repairs handpieces and equipment on-site and with personalized customer service.
Our goal is to build an extremely profitable network of franchises in North America servicing the dental industry.
Come Grow with Us!
Our Franchise Commmunity on LinkedIn
- franchise legal articles
- Can I franchise my business?
- How Can I Speed Up My Franchise Sales Process?
- How Many Franchise Leads am I Going to Get?
- How Many Franchise Deals am I Going to Close?
- franchise sales
- Social media
- Franchise Disclosure Document
- franchise service business
- Franchisee Association
- Health care
- Lead Generation
- 84 Day LinkedIn Leads - Go Direct - Marketing Plan
- 96 Day LinkedIn Sponsored Update Program
- Brand Awareness: Expand Your Reach in The LinkedIn Channel
- Dental Fix RX Test
- Executive Lead Program
- Franchise Info Weekly Top 5 Articles
- Franchise Info's Articles on Franchising
- Franchise-Info Vendor Directory
- How You Can Reach More People on LinkedIn & Do Business With Them
- Keep in Touch with People Who Could Do Business With You
- Need Help Converting Franchise Web Leads into Sales?
- Starter Package
- Thank-You For Partnering with Franchise-Info
- Who Else Wants More Business From LinkedIn Members?
- making LinkedIn work for you
- marketing programs
- franchise attorneys directory
- buying a franchise
- Auntie Anne's
- Between Rounds
- Burger King
- Carl's Jr.
- Church's Chicken
- Color Me Mine
- Comfort Keepers
- Convert Webs Leads into Franchise Sales Using these 3 Easy Steps
- Dental Fix RX
- Dunkin Donuts
- Express Oil
- Farm Store
- Fast-Fix Jewelry
- FranchiZe Profile
- Franchise Directory
- Goddard School
- Great Clips
- Great Wraps
- Griswold Home Care
- Growth Coach
- How to Sell More Franchises to those Savvy Franchise Buyers
- Jack in the Box
- Mad Dogs
- Maid Brigade
- Meineke - Total Car Care
- Padgett Business Service
- Papa John's
- Papa Murphy's
- Pinot's Palette
- Pizza Patrón
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
- Rita's Italian Ice
- The Greene Turtle
- The Little Gym
- The Maids
- Wayback Burgers
- Wild Birds Unlimited
- Wok Box
- Young Chef's Academy
- speaker's bureau
- vendor directory
- *How To Excel as Preferred Vendor
- Advance Credit Funding
- Amazing Franchise Opportunities
- Aranco Productions
- Bridgeline Digital
- Curt Maier - Murphy Business Brokerage
- David P. Daniels
- Dynamic Performance
- Franchise-Info Dynamic Directory Marketing
- Impact Mailers -Stand Out From the Clutter
- IntelleVue -Mapping Software
- Lasky Architect PA
- Oceanfront Franchise Registration Software
- Pacific Management Consulting Group
- Payless Shoes
- Program Insurance Group
- Remote Quality Bookkeeping
- Textiles on Demand by JostCo
- The Telephone Doctor
- Thom Torode - Franchise Coach
- m2M Strategies
- Franchise Dynamics
- Restaurant Funding Group
- Wired Flare
- Why You Have Bad Customers -- Because You Trained them to be Bad
- on Operations
- By Michael Webster | Comments (0)
- What's in a Ranking? Plenty.
- on Marketing
- By Rhonda Sanderson | Comments (0)
- Tips You Can Use for Creating Franchisee All-Stars
- on Capital Area Franchise Association
- By Michael Webster | Comments (0)